Data junkie interested in collecting, analyzing and creating actionable business insights from billions of data points. The role requires hands on experience with SQL, analytical coding in SAS/R/Python, along with strong passion for quantitative analysis. Educational background in Business/Economics/Statistics or Engineering is a plus.
- Knowlage of Math/Theory, Machine Learning. Stats and Probability.
- Adept in CS/Programming.
- Understandind of Big Data and Distributed Systems
2D artists, 3D artists, 3D modelers, texturing artists and concept artists and animators who are involved at building the actual look and feel of each and every element within the game. This involves background, characters, their look and feel, motion styles and the entire visual vibe of the game.
- Specialisation in 2D Digital Art.
- Ability to adapt artistic style.
- Specialisation in 3d Modelling, Mapping and Texturing
- Understanding the target audience and catering the aesthetic to them
Drive a game product to meet user expectations, and business objectives around of user acquisitions, engagement, and monetization.
Create product roadmap with action items, and prioritize them along with game team.
- Educational background in Business, Statistics, or Economics.
- Great analytics skills. Ability to distill large amount of data into actionable inferences.
- Passion for the gaming industry and user behavior.
- Design skills to break down and explain complex concepts to a player.